Quantity Surveyor/Project Manager Vacancy
We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor/Project Manager to join our dynamic property development company.
Position: Quantity Surveyor/Project Manager
Closing date: Friday 20th July at 5:00pm
Stirling Developments Ltd is a property development company based in Dunfermline, Scotland. Our company delivers projects from start to finish, a process which includes: purchasing land, promoting land through the planning system, masterplanning, architecture, engineering and project delivery. We want our projects to be exemplar developments, setting new standards for the way the industry delivers large scale residential developments, where quality place-making is top of the agenda.
We have a planning consent for a new village (Calderwood, West Lothian) for 2,300 homes, which now has 350 occupied houses and has been one of the fastest selling sites in Scotland. Our current development phase delivers a new primary school, village centre and business opportunities. We anticipate a development consent shortly for our Broomhall development, a 2,500 house expansion of Dunfermline.
About the Role
- Variety of quantity surveying tasks in relation to residential and commercial property development;
- Meetings with developers, contractors and regional authority;
- Holistic support of the team to deliver projects successfully.
- Hold the necessary quantity surveying qualifications/accreditations to practice;
- Motivated and demonstrate a can-do attitude;
- Great interpersonal skills and enjoy working as part of a team;
- Confident in negotiations and able to coordinate consultants;
- Willing to work between our Dunfermline office and our site at Calderwood as required;
- Applicants must hold a full drivers licence;
- A working-knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and any other drawing software is preferred.
- Competitive salary;
- Competitive holiday allowance;
- Exciting, varied work.
How to Apply
Please send your cv, accompanied by a covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00pm on Friday 20th July.